Spring is right around the corner for us and with that comes all the pretty dresses! Todays spring dress post gives me excitement as I look forward to transitioning from sweaters to dresses and solids to florals and fun patterns. All of the dresses below have a fun and flirty look and what’s even better is that they are all under $60! I mixed in a few casual options for transitioning into spring as well as beautiful options for Easter / spring events!!
1. I love the colors in this striped tie dress and can see it worn with heels, booties or flats.
2. This is a great transitional dress as it’s still cold in some places and can easily bring you right through summer into fall. I think it would be so adorable paired with a jean jacket.
3. This floral number is SO adorable. I love the fun pattern and cut of the dress think that would be really flattering.
4. This green button up dress would be perfect with tan booties right now and then with gold or black sandals in the summer.
5. Give me all the chambray things. This dress is perfection, no more words.
6. I couldn’t wait to share this pink eyelet dress as it’s perfect for any spring occasion like a wedding guest or Easter!
7. Loving florals again with this bell sleeve summer dress.