1. This is the second installment of Sunday 7. Cranking this out at the gym while Jim exercises and the twins enjoy time to run around. This week was great. The weather warmed up to 40s, the snow melted, and we finally took down our outside Christmas lights. It’s starting to stay light just alittle longer which makes a world of difference.
2. Speaking of snow. Our garage is still a construction zone and we keep trekking in and out with snowy/salty boots. This vinyl floor mat from Spicher has been a god sent. The one we have is pattern 23 Samaritan and the size is 52×76. It has helped save our mudroom floors. Perfect for your entryway and you can easily clean with mild soap and water.
3. Had to share my favorite bow hair ties with you all. Perfect for days when you still want a cute ponytail.
4. We ordered Reese’s bedroom carpet this week. You guys liked the same carpet I did! Bright minds! For those of you asking we went with the lightest herringbone I showed you on my Instastories. It’s a nylon carpet from Masland (Pattern 9559z in Tarsus) Below is it featured in a family room. The bottom picture is the actual carpet we went with.
4. I think I might have found the cutest skinny overalls over. Perfect for spring. For day, pair with Adidas SuperStar Sneakers or Ugg Cas Slip Ons and a white longsleeve. For night, a white ruffle eyelet blouse & booties. They are skinny so you won’t look frumpy. I ordered these and will try on for you all once I get. I still am obsessed with my Madewell jumpsuit and were it weekly. These are the kind of versatile pieces that you get your money out of. Divide by how many times you wear…so worth it!
5. Love this kitchen inspo from Mel at For the Love of My Home. The lighting, island color, back splash, and chairs are spot on! We are starting to plan for our kitchen remodel and hers is getting me so excited.
6. Tomorrow morning I sign our babies up for Kindergarten, where does time go? It’s definately bittersweet but our Kindergarten is only three hours so we still have time to ease into elementary school. Having to actually go to school 5 days a week will be an adjustment. I’ve enjoyed the flexibility that pre-school has allowed us especially on family vacations. Not being tied to a schedule has been nice.
7. Thursday and Friday I took over 300 pictures of our master bedroom & master bedroom sitting room. I’ve slowly gone through and edited all my favorites. This week make sure you check back for a full reveal of our master bedroom sitting room on the blog. We worked with Ann K. Interiors on the space, and couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. Here’s a little sneak peek of our master bedroom.
Don’t forget to set your DVRs the Grammy’s are on CBS tonight at 6:30 CST!
Make it and Have a great week!